Monday 24 December 2012

Aww?

Dear readers,

you see, i've made this new blog because, obviously my past blog had been deleted by myself.. the thing is, i just wanna start a new life.. that past blog contained so much of the memories that i don't want to think because i'm tired of crying over something that doesn't worth my tears.. my life must still rotating the circle.. everything had been arranged.. i shouldn't opposed the fate nor the qada' & qadar, kan? so, here i am, starting a new life.. you can see, my tweethandle was Nueva Vida which means, New Life in Spanish.. *well, i've changed it to Bizarrely Bizarre.. lol.. i love changing my tweethandle.. so, here i am, yeah! the new blog, new life, new friends, new CRUSH! haha.. okay, not going to update this blog for quite often because i'm busy with my college.. :)

yours sincerely,
Amie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bizarrely Bizarre Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template